BIRTH, MARRIAGE & DEATH CERTIFICATION
- All Registration of Civil events of a person shall be made at the office of the civil registrar.
- Events reported after 30 days from its occurrence are considered delayed, hence, applicant shall be required documentary evidences
- Delayed Registration is subject to 10 days posting
Application For Marriage License
Contracting parties shall submit to the office of Local Civil Registrar the following when applying for Marriage License:
1) Marriage Counseling certificate from the contracting parties, if any or both of the contracting parties is below 25 yrs. Old
2) Birth Certificate or Baptismal Certificate
3) Parents consent if any or both of the contracting party is between the ages of 18-20
4) Parents advice if any or both of the contracting party is between the ages of 21-24
Upon completion of all the requirements, the application shall be posted for 10 calendar days, prior to the issuance of Marriage License.